List of partner countries universities, which are the partners of Aleksandras Stulginskis University (ASU) for bilateral ERASMUS exchange in 2017-2019:
The procedure of ERASMUS exchanges with partner countries
1. After selection of the candidate at partner country university he should be nominated to ASU by sending his name and contacts. The following information is important for the selected candidate:
- information on ERASMUS studies at ASU students can could be found here:
- required documentation for students is presented here:
- required documentation for teachers is presented here:
2. Selected students should present following docs:
- fulfilled and printed on-line application, with their signature and confirmation of home institution. Application is available here: http://intern.asu.lt/erasmus-application/
- fulfilled Learning Agreement (LA). The form is available here:
Students can select their subjects only from the list presented in database of ASU:
For ERASMUS studies at ASU students should select the subjects for 30 credits and prepare according LA. Otherwise the ERASMUS studies at ASU will be not possible. Students are not forced to pass successfully all exams of LA, but they have to follow all selected courses.
- Transcript of Records of finished subjects. Information on it preparation is presented here: http://int.asu.lt/socrates/nauddoken.html
Soon application form and Learning Agreement submitted the student can apply for national D visa for studies.
When applying for visa student should present:
- passport (must be valid at least + 3 months from the date when issued D visa would expire);
- filled application form for D visa with 1 photo;
- international health insurance (for the period of visa validity);
- mediation letter from the host University (ASU);
- evidence of financial ability to study in Lithuania;
- visa fee: 60 EUR.
All necessary documents are listed at:
ASU International Department will prepare the Mediation Letter for national D visa (Tarpininkavimo rastas).
Other docs should be prepared by students. To prepare the Mediation Letter for Lithuanian Embassy the following information is to be sent to ASU International Department:
- first and second name,
- date and place of born,
- passport No,
- current address,
- occupation (student of ...);
- dates of Your arrival and departure from Lithuania
All documents should be personally presented to responsible diplomatic mission of Lithuania - EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA in country.
If the student has a valid Schengen visa he can arrive to Lithuania and apply the D visa in Migration Service of Kaunas Police. For that he need to have the same docs which he should have applying the visa at Lithuanian Embassy abroad.
Knowing the arrival time, the student could make pre-registration for the meeting at Migration Service of Kaunas Police. It is important, because the queues here are really long. Here You can make pre-registration including reservation of appointment time and place:
More information about migration formalities, accommodation, insurance and health is available here:
Before coming to ASU the students should prepare the certificate form (the file: Evidence on study period at ASU.doc) with the signature of responsible person at home university (usually - International Office of home university) and at the beginning of mobility period at ASU it should be presented to International Department of ASU. This file is presented here:
3. Selected teachers for the mobility should present following docs:
- name of contact person at our University responsible for acceptance;
- CV of the candidate (If the contact person is not clear);
- fulfilled Mobility Agreement, with the signature and confirmation of International Office.
The forms (the file for teaching: Mobility agreement STA ERASMUS+ ASU 2015 - partner countries.doc, the file for training: Mobility agreement STT ERASMUS+ ASU 2015 - partner countries.doc) and examples (the file for teaching: Mobility agreement STA ERASMUS+ ASU 2015 - partner countries - example.pdf, the file for training: Mobility agreement STT ERASMUS+ ASU 2015 - partner countries - example.pdf) are available here:
Before coming to ASU the teachers should prepare the certificate form (the file for teaching: Evidence on teaching period STA at ASU, the file for training: Evidence on training period STT at ASU) with the signature of responsible person at home university (usually - International Office of home university) and at the beginning of mobility period at ASU it should be presented to International Department of ASU. These files are presented here:
4. The mobility grants the students and teachers will receive after arrival to ASU in cashdesk of our University or on the account which is opened in Lithuania. It means that pre-financing is not possible. The candidates should buy the tickets from own sources or ask the advance in home University. Mobility grant for incoming students and teachers consists grant for subsistence and grant for travel.
Grant for subsistence: for incoming students – 750 EUR/month, for incoming teachers – 100 EUR/day;
Grant for travel is calculated according geographical distance: http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/education_culture/tools/distance_en.htm
Before the payments the incoming students and teachers should sign the Financial agreement, which will be prepared and presented by International Department of ASU.
5. Incoming students and teachers can start their mobility from the signing date of the agreement and finish according following deadlines:
- Mobilities with Uzbekistan - 31.07.2018.
- Mobilities with other countries - 31.07.2019.
General conditions of ERASMUS+ exchange:
Reference Guide for ERASMUS+ international credit mobility exchange:
Fequently asked questions on ERASMUS+ international credit mobility exchange: